[osg-users] osgdem permission error

Dario Filipovic tarqe39 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:57:28 PST 2009

I tried changing filename first, it didnt work. In debug mode, there seems there is no extra output, but tools are compiled in release mode, so im not sure is it suppose to dump debug info anyway.

I cant find solution to this, but i found some precompiled libraries and tools at mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org/msg00066.html

They work just fine, i'm kind of confused why is that, but this will have to work for now.