[osg-users] GraphicsWindowWin32 Minimize Console Flood

Argentieri, John-P63223 John.Argentieri at gdc4s.com
Thu Jul 31 10:26:37 PDT 2008

Paul,

I tried this on OSG 2.6 RC1 built in VC7.1 using CMake 2.6. When I do
the exact same thing you describe here, I get the following output
repeating:

Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::swapBuffersImplementation() -
Unable to
swap display buffers

Right now, I am not able to dedicate any time to producing fixes for
OSG. You see, I can't stop writing my own bugs! :)

Thanks,
John