[osg-users] vpb on cluster example

Greg Myers aftacer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:05:23 PDT 2008

Hey Jason,

Oh okay, now I understand.  Thanks.

When I came into work this morning my terrain database was done and
waiting.  I used osgviewer to check it out and WOW!!
I'm totally amazed at the results and just how simple it was to create
them.  AMAZING TOOLS!!

Now I'm off to the next step.  Drawing different models here and there
on the world to get the hang of things.  This is fun!!

Thanks again
Greg