[osg-users] OSG & FOX-toolkit

Hans Elbers hans at hpelbers.org
Thu Jul 31 08:43:27 PDT 2008

In one of my experiments I got a crash in the destuctor of Viewer... My class
was derived (indirectly) from both osgViewer and GraphicsWindow (multiple
inheritance). I had to pass 'this' in the viewer's constructor to the
function that sets the graphic context... I think that the instance gets
deleted twice because of the ref_ptr stuff...

That's why I ended with two classes: my GraphicsWindow is now a member of my
Viewer... seems to work: the metallic cow spins at 400 frames/sec on my
laptop :-)

@Raymond: I'll send you the sources monday, when I will be at my office again

Goed Weekend,

Hans.