[osg-users] GraphicsWindowWin32 Minimize Console Flood

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Thu Jul 31 08:12:56 PDT 2008

First of all, fixes are gleefully accepted. :-)

Secondly, which console are you referring to? If I run cmd.exe, enter
'osgviewer cow.osg', hit the 'f' key to go to windowed mode, then minimize
the window, I see no messages in the cmd.exe window.

Please provide steps for reproduction (or better yet, see the first
paragraph...).
   -Paul

  _____