[osg-users] Changes on the 2.6 branch

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Jul 31 05:21:41 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Good work on keeping on top of submissions while Robert is away. I think
it will go a long way in convincing him to delegate a bit more :-)

> The 2.6 branch could definitely benefit from testing; please do so when you
> get a chance.

I just realized that I needed to specifically check out the 2.6 branch
since the latest fixes were checked in there. Just updating a working
copy that points to the trunk will not get these. I just did that and
started building, so I'll let you know how it goes.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/