[osg-users] osg make error in mingw

songbo_1220 songbo_1220 at 163.com
Thu Jul 31 00:25:24 PDT 2008

sorry, my english is poor, so i don't dare modify the wiki ^-^, using chinese is ok, ^-^

I have been successful in compiling the osg under the codeblocks-mingw, the use of the latest cmake-2.7.

Thanks Philip Lowman and Jean-Sébastien Guay! your idea is very usefull!

gcc-3.4.5 and blank JPEG_LIBRARY, etc. is right ,them solve my question.

If I have made progress since the English, I will do the wiki. ^-^

在2008-07-31,"Jean-Sébastien Guay" <jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com> 写道: