[osg-users] vpb on cluster example

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:44:51 PDT 2008

Hi Greg,

I don't believe it is currently possible to modify a database with new
imagery or terrain once a database is created.  That is something that I
know Robert was planning on working out at some point for osgTerrain/VPB but
I'm not sure what its status is.  Using the --terrain option should make
things run pretty quick though depending on how much data you're throwing at
it.  Also, try replacing the osgdem command line with vpbmaster as it
supports multiple cores and thankfully takes the exact same command line
optoins as osgdem.

Good luck!

Jason