[osg-users] vpb on cluster example

Greg Myers aftacer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:33:29 PDT 2008

Hey JP,

First of all I want you to know that I really appreciate your help. :)

I tried the BMNG image that covers my area of interest and that worked
like a charm.  No more black areas.

Now, I only ran the data using a level setting of 10.  When I zoom in
on the high res image that I provided, it is not high res at all.
Does the level setting need to be cranked way up in order to be able
to see the details in the high res image?  Do I need to specify layer
options for my high res image like you did in your example?

And one more question, what is the purpose of the archive file output
type ( the -a option ) ?

Thanks
Greg