[osg-users] somewhat off-topic: sources of real-world lidar point cloud data?

Lucas wsacul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:11:01 PDT 2008

Velodyne was very responsive to my query and have given me one dataset
already (1/5th of it is here
http://binarymillenium.googlecode.com/files/velodyne.zip, the full file will
be up if google grants me more space ), and weren't concerned about
redistribution as long as they were credited as the source of the data-

Lucas