[osg-users] =?x-gbk?Q?=BB=D8=B8=B4=3A__help_me!?=

Paul Melis paul at science.uva.nl
Wed Jul 30 01:57:03 PDT 2008

monkey wrote:
> Thank for you all!
> osgExp is *REALLY NOT* surport Texture UV repeat!
> But I have make it run ok through change its code!
> Thank you very much!
Looking into the current osgExp sources it seems that it already should
have support for repeating textures. Whenever a texture coordinate is
encountered that is outside the [0,1] range, the wrap setting for the
exported Texture2D is set to osg::Texture::REPEAT.

You said in an earlier mail that the UV coordinates in the exported file
are incorrect (0..1 instead of 0..3), but do you see the REPEAT in the
output file?

Paul