[osg-users] Using SSE within OSG

Sebastian Messerschmidt sebastian.messerschmidt at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 08:01:14 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Regarding question 2:
Wouldn't it be possible to dynamically link different versions of the
OSG-DLLs?
So there would be two Version of the DLLs, one with the
SSE-Optimizations and one with the straightforward code.
I've seen examples of games some years ago, where they linked different
Versions of DLLs depending on the machine the program was run on.

cheers
Sebastian