[osg-users] problems with new version OSG 2.6.0

GMD GammerMaxyandex.ru GammerMax at yandex.ru
Mon Jul 28 11:44:00 PDT 2008

Here is the small example, where described problem appeares. Example is modified example of osgpick (chenged code which returns name of object and osg scene). To see this problem you must go in the deep of room (way is showen in 00.jpeg). Then you need make several clicks in different positions (movements bitween positions must be small) and you will see that cursor often falls throught the object over which cursor is (possible positions is showen on 11.jpg). There is two archives in attachement (with textures and without them). Code is in osgpick.zip file which taken from example osgpick. I hope this is enough to illustrate described problem. And I think it will be not good if this error appeares in this release (2.6.0).
Thanks, Max.

files:

(download: enter number, click green button)
http://narod.ru/disk/1711280000/osgpick.zip.html
http://narod.ru/disk/1711073000/00.JPG.html
http://narod.ru/disk/1711279000/11.JPG.html
http://narod.ru/disk/1712663000/museum_with_textures.zip.html