[osg-users] computeIntersections works very strange

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 01:15:01 PDT 2008

Hi Max,

I'm just heading off for a week, so while it would be good that I
could repair, there is absolutely no chance that I will.  Yourself and
others will have to look into this issue.

You'll need to try and help pin down the failure more than just
randomly as this won't help others recreate and solve the problem,
once others can recreate the problem then they have a chance of
fixing, until then its just pot luck.

Robert.