[osg-users] computeIntersections works very strange

GMD GammerMaxyandex.ru GammerMax at yandex.ru
Sat Jul 26 01:02:40 PDT 2008

Hi, Robert.
Described problem appears randomly. It doesn’t appear in planes and in other objects it happens randomly, but in constant places. I mean if cursor falls near one point of object (hlist is empty) it will falls there again and again. It looks like objects have some defined holes (place I can't describe in details). I tried use the same scene with OSG 2.5.2 and had no problems about described ‘holes’.

I can’t define reason of such behavior of LineSegmentIntersector yet, but I suppose that the problem is very serious and it would be good if you can repair it.

Best regards, Max.

Яндекс.Открытки на все случаи жизни http://cards.yandex.ru/