[osg-users] Compile error on Solaris10/SunStudio11

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Jul 25 08:23:29 PDT 2008

"Robert Osfield" wrote:

> The missing return was fixed yesterday.  Today the function is now
> moved in to the osgDB, but this shouldn't effect the build.

Ok, I'll recheck. A little notice when running CMake makes me wonder
(freshly pulled from SVN):

[...]
-- Performing Test _OPENTHREADS_ATOMIC_USE_MIPOSPRO_BUILTINS - Failed
-- Performing Test _OPENTHREADS_ATOMIC_USE_SUN
-- Performing Test _OPENTHREADS_ATOMIC_USE_SUN - Failed
[...]

This _is_ a Sun - did I misunderstand the comment ?

	Martin.