[osg-users] Please test SVN of OpenSceneGraph in prep for 2.6 release candidate

Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) 3dhelp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:23:03 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

the latest SVN doesn't link (osgViewer) :
              virtual void operator()(const osg::Image& image, const
unsigned int context_id) = 0;
cause a problem under VS 2003.
Linking...
   Creating library
C:\dev\OpenSceneGraphSVN\Openscenegraph\lib\Release\..\osgViewer.lib and
object C:\dev\OpenSceneGraphSVN\Openscenegraph\lib\Release\..\osgViewer.exp
HelpHandler.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall osgViewer::WindowCaptureCallback::setCaptureOperation(class
osgViewer::CaptureOperation *)" (?setCaptureOperation at WindowCaptureCallback
@osgViewer@@QAEXPAVCaptureOperation at 2@@Z) referenced in function "public:
void __thiscall osgViewer::ScreenCaptureHandler::setCaptureOperation(class
osgViewer::CaptureOperation *)" (?setCaptureOperation at ScreenCaptureHandler
@osgViewer@@QAEXPAVCaptureOperation at 2@@Z)
StatsHandler.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall osgViewer::WindowCaptureCallback::setCaptureOperation(class
osgViewer::CaptureOperation *)" (?setCaptureOperation at WindowCaptureCallback
@osgViewer@@QAEXPAVCaptureOperation at 2@@Z) referenced in function
"[thunk]:public: virtual bool __thiscall
osg::Drawable::DrawCallback::isSameKindAs`vtordisp{4294967292,0}' (class
osg::Object const *)const " (?isSameKindAs at DrawCallback@Drawable at osg
@@$4PPPPPPPM at A@BE_NPBVObject at 3@@Z)
ViewerEventHandlers.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
void __thiscall osgViewer::WindowCaptureCallback::setCaptureOperation(class
osgViewer::CaptureOperation *)" (?setCaptureOperation at WindowCaptureCallback
@osgViewer@@QAEXPAVCaptureOperation at 2@@Z)
HelpHandler.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
void __thiscall osgViewer::WriteToFileCaptureOperation::operator()(class
osg::Image const &,unsigned int)" (??RWriteToFileCaptureOperation at osgViewer
@@UAEXABVImage at osg@@I at Z)
StatsHandler.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual void __thiscall
osgViewer::WriteToFileCaptureOperation::operator()(class osg::Image const
&,unsigned int)" (??RWriteToFileCaptureOperation at osgViewer@@UAEXABVImage at osg
@@I at Z)
ViewerEventHandlers.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual void __thiscall
osgViewer::WriteToFileCaptureOperation::operator()(class osg::Image const
&,unsigned int)" (??RWriteToFileCaptureOperation at osgViewer@@UAEXABVImage at osg
@@I at Z)
C:\dev\OpenSceneGraphSVN\Openscenegraph\lib\Release\..\..\bin\osg42-osgViewer.dll
: fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals