[osg-users] Freetype Plugin not found

Ariasgore ariasgore at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 05:59:24 PDT 2008

Hello,
I am always using VS 2008 (which is 9.0)
I have read about that problem, the manifest is included, everything is
compiled on the same machine with the same VS Version.
BUT I found a weird solution to this on this page ->
http://forums.msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/3f2869ca-2c07-49a8-a443-52720b10ea09/
I set the manifest ID to 1 (was 2) after compiling the dll and that worked!
I actually do not understand why and am exploring this situation.