[osg-users] osg::Image::update?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:09:37 PDT 2008

Hi Hartmut,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:10 AM, Hartmut Seichter
<lists at technotecture.com> wrote:
> I just realized the introduction of osg::Image::update(osg::NodeVisitor*)
>
> which is awsome (kindof - for now it just breaks the whole thing),

What do mean "just breaks the whole thing"?  Could you be very
specific.  It shouldn't change anything for conventional Texture/Image
usage.

> especially for osgART (http://osgart.org) ... I was wondering what your
> plans are with the implementation as the osgimagesequence is probably a work
> in progress

osgimagesequence is currently work in progress, it should be wrapped
up today though.  I have non paged and paged ImageSequence
functionality working, it just API refinement and better control of
looping.