[osg-users] About Changing Parental Nodes?

Vincent Bourdier vincent.bourdier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:39:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

When you put a node under a matrixTransform, this node will be deplaced and
transformed depending on the MatrixTransform.  This behavior is totaly
adapted to the scene graph.
If you want your node to stay a the same place, you will need to add it in
an other place, or you will have to move it first at the opposed
transformation of your matrixtransform nodes, and after that add it to
them...

Regards,
   Vincent