[osg-users] glPointSize no longer working for me?

Crezy Elmo crezyelmo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:46:17 PDT 2008

I tried adjusting the point size using osg::Point but it still had no effect.  By the way these points are actually osg::PointSprites if that makes any difference.

I queried OpenGL using glGetFloatv to find out the range of supported point sizes on the machine and it returned 0.0 to 64.  I also tried enabling and disabling blending as well as point smoothing, no difference.  This is puzzling because this same code used to let me change point sizes. :(

Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Best,

-C.E.