[osg-users] obj loader: map_* only reads last component

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:43:18 PDT 2008

Hi Bob,

The code was written under the assumption that filenames wouldn't have
spaces...  to handle this one would need to add an extra method into
the parser to get from a specified position to the end of the line,
and do the stripping or extraneous spaces that you mentioned.  Feel
free to dive in and code such as solution.

Robert.