[osg-users] Is this a too dirty hack?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:02:08 PDT 2008

Hi Viggo,

Do you really have to go through all this hassle?  Can't you just
catch changes to the scene graph as they are being made by your app?
The only part of the OSG which which would add nodes to the scene
graph is the DatabasePager, and you can catch all loads from this via
a Registry::ReadFileCallback.

Robert.