[osg-users] projects using OSG that appear on the web

Gordon Tomlinson gordon.tomlinson at sensor.com
Wed Jul 23 04:58:29 PDT 2008

Looks like an interesting project

  _____

From: osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of David _
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:51 AM
To: osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] projects using OSG that appear on the web

Hi, i´ve seen that there are some projects that use OSG, announced on the
OSG website

we´ve been working in a project for a year right now and we´re interested in
showing it to as much people as we can.

my boss asked me if it was possible to link our project from the  OSG
website, so that´s why i´m writing this

what do i need to do in order to see my project on the osg website??? i
guess i should supply a little description and a pair of screenshots

we have our own website, take a look if you´re interested -->>
www.capaware.org  (english-spanish)

the screenshots are 3-4 months old and things look a little better now

thanks in advance

  _____

¡El Mundo Messenger te espera! Entra ya en "I love Messenger" y descubre las
últimas novedades, trucos, emoticonos. Entra ya en "I love
<http://www.vivelive.com/ilovemessenger/> Messenger"