[osg-users] Is this a too dirty hack?

Gordon Tomlinson gordon.tomlinson at sensor.com
Wed Jul 23 04:15:48 PDT 2008

who care's if it dirty, if it works it works ;)

I'm still not sure why your doing this, this way, as you have to add all
your nodes to your scene, and if you add a simple addNodestoScene type
function that say does somehting like addNodestoScene (
osgDb::LoadNode("myfile.flt")) or similar the you catch all the additions as
you have to Load the node , this falls down a little if your using VPB

  _____