[osg-users] osg/GL + glut.h interaction

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Wed Jul 23 02:47:04 PDT 2008

James

You can go to the to the Osg Wiki FAQ and add an entry to it. ( Search the
wiki for password details )

Also to look at another way there are, OSG cannot be responsible for what
users link in or pull in with headers
There are many instances of headers from other packages that have to be
included in a certain order and they
know nothing about each other, this effects not just OSG but many packages.

In your own code your can and certainly should document when headers have to
be include in a certain order
Or even excluded, btw this can even extend to the way you link certain libs
on good old windoze ....

Gordon Tomlinson

Email   : gordon at GordonTomlinson.com
YIM/AIM : gordon3dBrit