[osg-users] [OT][OT] Sun, moon, clouds. Any recommendations?

Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Tue Jul 22 14:25:00 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

El Martes 22 Julio 2008ES 16:42:12 Paul Martz escribió:
> What part of Producer did you have a problem with? Last time I checked,
> Producer still builds and runs fine with current OSG and is still a viable
> camera management library.

I couldn't get to work nor CMake nor GNUMakefile build system with current
SVN. In the first case, some flex/bison generated files are missing from the
CMake project. In the second, I got some C++ errors that I posted on the
Producer mailing list two weeks ago.

Anyway, I was just being curious.  I'm not now in the urgent need of using
osgEphemeris since I have a simple skydome working :)

Alberto