[osg-users] Node needs to render at least one pixel

Tessier, Philip Philip.Tessier at ngc.com
Tue Jul 22 14:14:08 PDT 2008

Many thanks!

This will be my first AutoTransform (or first custom Transform with an accept()).  I'll need to know the distance from my image to the camera.  I'm thinking that the accept( NodeVisitor & nv) will call "computeLocalToWorldMatrix( an identity matrix, nv)" to get that.  Am I on the right track?

Thanks,
Phil

Philip A. Tessier
Northrop Grumman IT