[osg-users] Sun, moon, clouds. Any recommendations?

KSpam keesling_spam at cox.net
Tue Jul 22 05:21:25 PDT 2008

Alberto,

I am able to build osgEphemeris with OSG 2.4.  I only build the osgEphemeris
library and plugin (That's all I need).  I have a Python build script that
does the work.  Hopefully, the function calls are descriptive enough.

# Make a small fix for compilation errors
replaceInFile("src/osgEphemerisLib/StarField.cpp", [("=
cv->getModelViewMatrix()", "= *cv->getModelViewMatrix()")]);
os.environ["OSG_ROOT"] = osgDir;
changeDir(os.path.join(unbundleDir, "VC7", "osgEphemeris"));
runVcbuild("osgEphemeris.vcproj", configs = ["RELEASE", "DEBUG"]);
changeDir(os.path.join(unbundleDir, "VC7", "osgPlugin_ephemeris"));
replaceInFile("osgPlugin_ephemeris.vcproj",
[("$(OSG_ROOT)\lib\win32", "$(OSG_ROOT)\lib")]);
runVcbuild("osgPlugin_ephemeris.vcproj", configs = ["RELEASE", "DEBUG"]);

Hope This Helps,
Justin