[osg-users] Compiling from XCode 3.0 with 10.5 SDK

Stephan Maximilian Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Tue Jul 22 03:52:15 PDT 2008

Frank van Meurs schrieb:
> However, as I don't know a great deal about XCode (yet), I would like
> to have something verified. While inspecting the dependencies for OSG
> in the targets and building OSG, I noticed that, although specifying
> "/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk" as the "Base SDK Path" and "Mac OS X
> 10.5" as the "Mac OS X Deployment Target" in the "AllStandardTargets"
> target, this doesn't seem to propagate to all the prerequisite
> targets. My question therefore is, should this be the case, i.e.
> should all the prerequisite targets also have these settings, or will
> this implicitly propagate (this doesn't seem to be the case as
> compiling osgdb_qt triggers warnings from deprecated code in the
> 10.4.sdk).
Switching the SDK for the whole osg-project is best made in the
project-settings. Right-click OpenSceneGraph with the blue icon on top
of the list (it's the root-node of all files, targets, etc) and change
the sdk etc to your needs. This should propagate cleanly to all
sub-projects, and worked for me.

HTH,
Stephan