[osg-users] Help with osgdem

Lourdes Perez I celtica87 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:07:38 PDT 2008

Hi!

I'm working with OSGdem, Viewer and GIS - I'm trying to build a
map-. I have the textures in pieces, and following the instructions of
the OSG webpage I obtained a mosaic of the images so I could rebuild
the map (making groups of -t -d elements), but the resulting image
lost  a lot of quality because its unable to pass from level 7 (-l) (I
choose 9 levels, but it cannot achieve it, and it's strange because
when I generate it with singles it reaches higher levels). So I would
like to know if there is another way to build the mosaic without
loosing quality (I mean that if I can get more than 7 levels when using
single images, I shoud also be able to get more than 7 levels using a
mosaic of images, or isn't is possible?). Do you know any other
alternative?

Thank you for your time, hope you to answer as soon as possible.

Lou