[osg-users] Sun, moon, clouds. Any recommendations?

Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Tue Jul 22 00:58:44 PDT 2008

Did you manage to build osgephemeris with OSG 2.4? A few weeks ago I tried to
compile it but gave up because it seems it depends on Producer.

I you have a patch available, I think it would be of interest for us osg
users. Maybe you upload it to the wiki, it would be very useful. Another
possible place to post it would be on the producer-users mailing list, or
send it to the osgephemeris project page.

Alberto.