[osg-users] Sun, moon, clouds. Any recommendations?

Dorosky, Christopher G christopher.g.dorosky at lmco.com
Mon Jul 21 15:43:37 PDT 2008

Thanks for the replies. I am investigating both.

Has anyone run into osgephemeris drawing 2 moons?
The sun and the moon look so similiar, I can't tell, but for either
today's date, or one month ago, it renders the sun nicely, with a
brightness glow, but I get twin moons, separated by 15 degrees or so.
Odd.

There were also fixes to bring it up to date with osg 2.4. & VS_2005

Should I submit those changes to this forum or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Chris