[osg-users] osgviewerQT, qt4.4.0 and .osg file

Johan Nouvel openscenegraph at archivideo.com
Mon Jul 21 05:51:26 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

It works ! For reading and writing .osg.

I've done a full osg checkout (version 2.5.5), then I've compiled and tested osg with a modified version of osgviewerQT
(only to write .osg file). All works.
To be absolutely sure, I've re-compiled and re-executed my osgviewerQT version with osg2.5.0 and once again I have the
truncation problem (for reading and writing .osg)

Thanks a lot.

Johan.

Robert Osfield a écrit :
> Hi Johan,
>
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Robert Osfield
> <robert.osfield at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have now written an osg_atof function and placed this in
>> src/osgDB/Field.cpp, this is now used in the Field::getFloat methods
>> that the .osg plugins uses.  This new function always assumes that a
>> '.' is a decimal place.
>>
>> Could you do an svn update and let me know if it works fine.
>
> Could you also check the writing to a .osg file as well as loading
> existing .osg files.  The .osg plugin already has code to set the
> local to classic of the std::stream's used, so in theory it should
> work OK, but I'd like confirmation before I tick this problem off as
> being solved.
>
> Cheers,
> Robert.

Johan Nouvel, R&D Project Manager
http://www.archivideo.com
tel : +33 (0)2 99 86 30 20
ARCHIVIDEO, 40 rue des Veyettes, 35000 RENNES, FRANCE