[osg-users] VPB Status

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 02:06:59 PDT 2008

Hi Ralf,

My development work was moved from VPB to OSG over the last few
months.  My plan is now to complete my work on VPB next month for a
1.0 of VPB around the end of August.

Once 2.6 is out I'll have a bit more breathing space to wrap up VPB,
and get docs out.

As for getting on with a large build, the distributed build app
vpbmaster can run large builds on a single muli-core machine with
exactly the same command line options that you'll have been using with
osgdem so you could try this right away.

Robert.