[osg-users] Node needs to render at least one pixel

Tessier, Philip Philip.Tessier at ngc.com
Fri Jul 18 12:58:24 PDT 2008

Hello, all:

I have an object in my scene that I need to render to at least one
pixel.  It's generally a fairly small object (in a 3-D scene).  It
renders fine up close.  I need to force it to render to something (at
least one pixel) regardless of its distance from the camera.

I have thought of artificially moving it closer, or scaling it larger,
but I was wondering if there is, instead, some attribute I can give it
that says, "render me even if I'm small."

Thanks,
Phil

Philip A. Tessier
Northrop Grumman IT