[osg-users] Plugin Problem, osgDB doesn't find plugins

Ariasgore ariasgore at gmx.de
Fri Jul 18 10:33:00 PDT 2008

Hello,

I rebuild everything using the mentioned osghelp article, got 185 Warnings
about missing pdb files, but no errors.
I added the environment paths, checked them (are they important while
compiling osg from source???)

copied the plugin folder to my output folder, copied all dlls in to output
and the same error occured.
Does the error look different if it cannot locate the file? It does I hope.

Than I did Gordon Tomlinsons way, copied everything from 3dPartys bin into
output, copied everything from plugin folder into the output folder and all
the same!
Same error.

This is not a linking error that must be fixed in the project, am i right?
This is a missing dll as i suppose...

Thank you