[osg-users] osgviewerQT, qt4.4.0 and .osg file

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:46:55 PDT 2008

Hi Johan,

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Robert Osfield
<robert.osfield at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have now written an osg_atof function and placed this in
> src/osgDB/Field.cpp, this is now used in the Field::getFloat methods
> that the .osg plugins uses.  This new function always assumes that a
> '.' is a decimal place.
>
> Could you do an svn update and let me know if it works fine.

Could you also check the writing to a .osg file as well as loading
existing .osg files.  The .osg plugin already has code to set the
local to classic of the std::stream's used, so in theory it should
work OK, but I'd like confirmation before I tick this problem off as
being solved.

Cheers,