[osg-users] crash in frame(); in the multithreading

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:13:57 PDT 2008

2008/7/18 Wu Xiaodong <wuxiaodong82 at gmail.com>:
> In my case, I added some new child-node to a group-node, then it crashed
> some times;
>
> Could the bug be fixed if i call osg::Group::setDataVariance ( )?

Setting DataVariance on the Group will have no effect, it only is
critical for StateSet and Drawable.

It could be that your crash has nothing to do with threading though,
and is a straight iterator invalidation issue due to your add/removing
stuff from the scene graph.  Since I don't have your code in front of
me I can but guess at what the cause might be.