[osg-users] Weird behavior with the composite viewer

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:38:48 PDT 2008

Hi Christian,

If you want others to try out what you are doing to help you then it'd
be worth starting with a working application rather than just a bunch
files.  The code doesn't have main let along a build system.

The easiest way to pass on tests like this is to modify an existing
OSG example, this way others can just drop the modified file ontop of
an existing file and have the whole build system just compile with no
need to go writing ones one build system/main etc.

Robert.