[osg-users] Stereo quad buffering

Gerwin de Haan gerwindehaan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:10:16 PDT 2008

OSG tries to construct an OpenGL context with stereo properties, but cannot
find any type of context that has this type of stereo available. This
indicates your Quadbuf stereo is not (correctly) enabled in the NVidia
driver. Did you enable the quadbuf in the Nvidia control panel, and do other
apps run stereo correctly?