[osg-users] Calling Wojciech Lewandowski - osgShadowimprovements(LiSPSM)

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Thu Jul 17 08:23:06 PDT 2008

Robert & J-S,

Ok, I will prepare these files. Give me two days.  For sure I will have to
reafactor them a little, add osgShadow namespace and cloning constructors.
Thats why I wanted Robert to look at the code and give me some hints and
guidance what was neglected from OSG formal standpoint so I may try to fill
the missing pieces. Adding import and export functionality to osg and ive
should is required ?

Cheers,
Wojtek