[osg-users] Calling Wojciech Lewandowski - osgShadow improvements(LiSPSM)

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Jul 17 06:21:14 PDT 2008

Hello Wojtek,

Good to hear from you.

> I have been quite busy recently but I am still open to do this.

I understand, I just didn't want to miss the 2.6 "deadline", because I
think this is an important addition.

Good to know you've discovered and fixed a few issues. I haven't used
your code in production but I have tried it out with a few scenes and it
seems to run well.

I think you should probably send your code in its current state to
osg-submissions, that way Robert can keep track of it and it's "formally
submitted", even if there are some issues to fix after Robert looks at it.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/