[osg-users] Please test SVN of OpenSceneGraph in prep for 2.5.5 dev release

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Wed Jul 16 20:08:59 PDT 2008

Paul Melis wrote:
> Ok, got it. I'm not sure what the expected output of the multitude of
> osgwidgets tests is supposed to be, but most seem to be doing something
> sensable...

SVN builds fine on MacOS X 10.5.4 with cmake 2.6.

However when running osgwidgetframe I'm getting errors from the image loader:
osgwidgetframe(4187) malloc: *** error for object 0xbfffc3d8: Non-aligned
pointer being freed
Error reading file osgWidget/border-left.tga : GraphicsImportGetNaturalBounds failed

osgWidget: Widget [BorderLeft] cannot use a NULL image.
osgwidgetframe(4187) malloc: *** error for object 0xbfffc3d8: Non-aligned
pointer being freed
Error reading file osgWidget/border-right.tga : GraphicsImportGetNaturalBounds
failed

This apparently is an error in the Quicktime loader that's used for a number of
image formats on OS X.

Cheers,
/ulrich