[osg-users] Retrieving geometry information about a loaded model

Mike Weiblen mike.weiblen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:25:10 PDT 2008

Hi,

That is an extremely general question.  The essense of OSG is
accessing and manipulating that information: it's used for dispatching
OpenGL rendering commands, and for reading/writing a scenegraph to
basically any file format.  Have a look at the query methods of
osg::Geometry and how an osgDB::ReaderWriter serializes it to a file.
Use a NodeVisitor to find the Geometrys in the scene.

-- mew

Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/