[osg-users] Please test SVN of OpenSceneGraph in prep for 2.5.5 devrelease

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:15:26 PDT 2008

Hi Lenny,

For submissions with have a separate osg-submissions list :

And the related SubmissionsProtocol page on the wiki provide info on
the best form that submissions should take.

As for Solaris fixes, there have been several since 2.4, so please
make sure you have the latest SVN or dev release as your base,
otherwise you might be fixing things that are already fixed, or
changing a file that has other changes made to it that might conflict
with yours.

Also note, the .net plugin is no longer part of the OSG trunk so
errors in this plugin won't affect you any more.

Robert.