[osg-users] Please test SVN of OpenSceneGraph in prep for 2.5.5 devrelease

Smith, Leonard C leonard.c.smith at ngc.com
Wed Jul 16 10:23:45 PDT 2008

Hello Robert;

This is slightly off topic, but somewhat relevant, my apologies if there
is a better list to submit this request under.

In another thread, I mentioned that I have a slightly modified version
of OSG compiling on a Solaris 10 Sparc architecture, using cmake 2.6.
What I would like to know is what the mechanism is for submitting the
source code changes I made for review and submission into the OSG source
code base.

Thanks,
Lenny