[osg-users] Render to Texture

paul1492 at yahoo.com paul1492 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 06:46:54 PDT 2008

I'm not sure what is going on but I switched to dumping a "png" file and still see the banding (see attached)...
Are you sure the PNG plugin can handle dumping an RGBA GL_FLOAT image?
All I did was add a osgDB::writeImageFile(*_image, "somefilename.png") at the end of the GL_FLOAT/RGBA if statement in  MyCameraPostDrawCallback::operator() in the osgprerender.cpp example and then ran this example using "--image cow.osg".

Paul P.