[osg-users] Bug Resolution List for 2.6 [Was: osgWidget now checked into OSG SVN trunk]

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:36:00 PDT 2008


Hi John,

I'd suggest this is a missing feature rather than a bug.

If you'd like to see this feature added then please feel free :-)

Robert.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 12:28 PM, John Vidar Larring
<larring at weatherone.tv> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> We have a BugResolution page on the wiki, I'd suggest putting
>> outstanding bugs on here, we can then work out which ones will be
>> possible to resolve before 2.6 and what ones will have to be tackled
>> after.   Later this evening I'll add general OSG bugs that I haven't
>> resolved yet.
>>
>>
>> http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/Tasks/BugResolution
>
>
> One bug that I'd like to see fixed before the 2.6 release is that
> osgSim::ShapeAttributeList is _not_ serialized in .ive files, only for .osg
> files.
>
> Steps to reproduce bug using attached sample file:
>
> % cat ShapeAttributeListSample.osg
> Geode {
>   name "ShapeAttributeListSample.osg"
>   UserData {
>     osgSim::ShapeAttributeList {
>       string "cntry_name" "New Zealand"
>       int    "colormap" 6
>       string "curr_code" "NZD"
>       string "curr_type" "NZ Dollar"
>       string "fips_cntry" "NZ"
>       string "gmi_cntry" "NZL"
>       string "iso_2digit" "NZ"
>       string "iso_3digit" "NZL"
>       string "landlocked" "N"
>       string "long_name" "New Zealand"
>       int    "pop_cntry" 3528197
>       string "sovereign" "New Zealand"
>       double "sqkm" 268341
>       double "sqmi" 103606
>     }
>   }
>   nodeMask 0xffffffff
>   cullingActive TRUE
>   num_drawables 0
> }
>
> % osgconv ShapeAttributeListSample.osg faulty.ive
> % osgconv faulty.ive faulty.osg
> % cat faulty.osg
> Geode {
>  name "ShapeAttributeListSample.osg"
>  nodeMask 0xffffffff
>  cullingActive TRUE
>  num_drawables 0
> }
>
> Best regards,
> John Larring
>
>
> Robert Osfield wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jeremy,
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Jeremy Moles <jeremy at emperorlinux.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> There are some remaining focus list bugs I'm working on...
>>
>> We have a BugResolution page on the wiki, I'd suggest putting
>> outstanding bugs on here, we can then work out which ones will be
>> possible to resolve before 2.6 and what ones will have to be tackled
>> after.   Later this evening I'll add general OSG bugs that I haven't
>> resolved yet.
>>
>>
>>  http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/Tasks/BugResolution
>>
>> Robert.
>> _______________________________________________
>> osg-users mailing list
>> osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
>> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org
>>
>
>
> --
> Best regards,
> John
> WeatherOne
>
>
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
>
>
> Geode {
>   name "ShapeAttributeListSample.osg"
>   UserData {
>     osgSim::ShapeAttributeList {
>       string "cntry_name" "New Zealand"
>       int    "colormap" 6
>       string "curr_code" "NZD"
>       string "curr_type" "NZ Dollar"
>       string "fips_cntry" "NZ"
>       string "gmi_cntry" "NZL"
>       string "iso_2digit" "NZ"
>       string "iso_3digit" "NZL"
>       string "landlocked" "N"
>       string "long_name" "New Zealand"
>       int    "pop_cntry" 3528197
>       string "sovereign" "New Zealand"
>       double "sqkm" 268341
>       double "sqmi" 103606
>     }
>   }
>   nodeMask 0xffffffff
>   cullingActive TRUE
>   num_drawables 0
> }
>
> _______________________________________________
> osg-users mailing list
> osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.org
> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org
>
>



More information about the osg-users mailing list