[osg-users] osgWidget now checked into OSG SVN trunk

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:59:15 PDT 2008

Hi Justin,

My guess is that we can probably relax the use of private: in this context.

I've moved the private sections into the protected section, and
re-ordered the class interface so that the public section is first,
along the lines of the rest of the OSG.  An svn update will provide
this change.  Could you test this out.

Thanks,
Robert.